Wednesday, October 22, 2008

An Artist's Creations


An artists creations is where the hand and soul come together,to join forces and create through spirit.
As we come to the ending of the year, I sit back with a child like wonder. . .
as I have begun to review the last year and couple of months since moving to this location and while thinking about all the things I have created, all the books I have read, all the studies I have endured and the enormous growth in my spiritual life, there is a peacefulness and gratitude that wells up inside of me and fills me with so much love for every single little life around me. A knowing that for the first time in my life I am fulfilled. There are many things that have gone astray like loved ones and friends, favorite belongings I parted with, a run in with my employer and the law. But somehow, even in the face of so much uncertainty in this world I have found an inner peace that keeps me in a place that is unafraid and tranquil. At the top of this page there is a slide show of the things I have created this year and thank god most of them have been sold. Others will get packed away until next years ceremonial events of the seasons and I will again peddle them in hopes of selling those treasures. But for now, looking back I have had a very prosperous year indeed. Besides the financial end of things I have grown immensely as well. Through the meditations I have shared with my readers and studies I have indulged in, my life has finally started to open new door ways for me. I have forgiven and grown past the hurts that life offers us to allow us the opportunities to grow into the person we always wanted to be. To have come along far enough to be able to help others reach their spiritual and self growth as well, for which I am most grateful. Being an artist is something that I truly love with all my being and to be able to share it with so many people is a wonderful gift. We have taken so much for granted in our lives as Americans and we forget, most of the time to say thank you to the forces of nature, God, or what ever you care to call it, on a daily basis. We have so much to be grateful for in our everyday lives. We forget that we are powerful beings of light having a human experience and when we get back to that part of it, it is truly a magnificent experience to feel love, anger, fear, emotion in itself because those emotions are messages from the higher ups looking after us and warning us of the dramas that about to unfold. Living a creative life has opened me to all those things I had long forgotten and appreciated when I was a child. The beauty of this lifetime far surpasses anything I could ever imagine on my own. . . and so again I say "Thank you"

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE