Saturday, January 2, 2010

Going with the flow in 2010


Good day and happy New Year 2010!!!
Every year around this time I go through this pulling of spirit and mind which forces me to create things that I am not real comfortable with such as Valentine hearts, and mothers day gift like art.
So this year I have decided to stop trying to create what the seasons are calling for, as far as holidays go, since I feel so challenged in doing that, and just go with the flow of spirit. I am going with the concept of Primitive Hallow, which to me is "one of a kind as illuminated by spirit" and creating the things I love to create which are All Hallows Eve and earth based treasures like snow men, Santa's, moons and stars, spooky books, prim kitty's and crows, a few prairie dresses, pumpkins and seasonal wall hangs. No mass production of anything, for the sake of anyone else's expectations.
I have spent the last year working a full time job to make ends meet and have had little time to produce my artwork but now I feel that my intention to provide quality prims must be my main focus and allow spirit to guide me once again. I will post as often as possible to keep you up on my latest expression of art and share with you my best works.
I hope you had a very Happy New Year and may God bless your journey as much as mine has been blessed. . .
until next time. . . pc

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE