Monday, March 28, 2011

March madness, twists and turns


March has been filled with oh so many twists and turns. Earthquakes, tsunami's, snow, cold and wind just to name a few. Manifestations have come full circle and I must say one needs to be very careful what they ask for in these fast moving times. My head is swarming with creative entities, premonitions are filling my head about the life events taking place and the world is so uneasy right now. I am so consumed with the dramas unfolding in front of me that I feel so unrested. The energy downloads of last week were most trying and today being Monday they seem to be starting all over again. The disasters in Japan have my heart on fire with grief for those souls still in danger. It all seems to make my own life so unimportant in the sceam of things. I'm just so grateful to be here in the U.S., tucked away on this farm where I feel so safe and secure. Please take the time for a moment of silence within and reach out to those who are in need of your blessings. . .

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE