Sunday, October 16, 2011

Time Flies By. . . as October's Half over


October, the haunting, the thrills, the hay rides and pumpkins. . .oh my!
The equinox has arrived with much glory in the change of colors here in the northern hemisphere. Most of the farmers have harvested the soy and corn and the pumpkin farms are buzzing with people to gather the goods of this season. What a wonderful time of year it is. The full moon is almost past us now and we are quickly moving into the solstice with temperatures starting to drop we will soon see the hard frost in our region. All Hallows Eve will arrive along with the trick or treaters, goblins and ghosts and the fabulous decorations will change again. Gosh I just cannot believe how the time has flown past us this year and at this rate I feel as though I will catch up in my life around February, Maybe! The thrill of this season is almost at it's peak, at least for us ebay sellers and we have moved from my favorite Halloween craft to Christmas. Oh but let us not just skip over Thanksgiving as there are still pumpkins to sell and Pilgrim dresses to be sewn and too many mice to catch.

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=pennysworld.262.
So visit my ebay Primitive Hallow and see what else I've been up to, where you may bid on the wares of the season.
I do hope you have enjoyed this season as much as I have. There are wonders in universe and they are all around us. Take some much needed time out to enjoy them.
Until next time. . . Blessed be. . .

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE