Monday, November 26, 2018

Time for a Change

Time for a Change
Hey Everyone,
I know it's been a really long time since my last post but I have come to a cross roads in the proverbial state of time. . .

I have been crafting primitives, making soap, refinishing vintage wooden bowls and making signs for just about 10 years as Crane's Nest Creations now and I have finally come to the conclusion that for the amount of time and money spent that this just is not working for me

I was working 8 to 10 hours a day, 6 days a week for a couple of years, outside of home and then come home and spend money to craft, something I love to do but the truth of the matter is, I do not enjoy my life. I spend all my time planning and buying supplies and crafting things that just do not yield my worth. People who buy those things just don't seem to value what I do and it leads me to a place of discontent

So I'm listing some organic homemade soaps I made for the gift giving season and will continue with selling farmhouse mercantile type stuff, and creating sometimes when spirit moves me. Maybe I'll make patterns for all the things I make, just a thought as I now I'm working only part time (In burnout and pain from too much work)

So I guess this post serves as my notice that I will no longer be contributing to the Primitive Folk Art homemade market on a regular basis any longer. If you had any interest in what I do in the past, you can go to my ETSY shop and enjoy what I have made for the end of this season

At some point you have to say,( at 64 years of age), I guess it's just time I focus on me for a change

I appreciate your vigilance and checking in every once in a while, many blessings to you
and most of all Thank you for being my audience

Take care and God bless. . .

Penny

www.cranesnest.store







www.etsy.com/shop/cranesnest
www.ebay.com/pennysworld.262

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE