Sunday, November 1, 2009

Good bye city life


Good-bye city life. . .
After all these months of noise and parking tickets I'm getting back out of the city and moving to a house in the woods!! Oh Happy day!
It's going to be a tough and cold move but it's fabulous and ok with me.
Back to the country in a cabin nestled into the woods, only 13 miles from work. Oh my God, I just can't wait to get there.
People at work know that I have been very taxed living in the city and I just keep saying, "I just want to move to the woods!" Then one day while calling on properties for rent I came across this ad that read "Bristol/Union Grove area, Hwy 50 and I94." I thought huh? that's not right. Well it ended up that it's not right but from the first time I talked to her and found out it is a property I have long admired. It's this large, cabin, nestled back off the road in the woods, that you get only a fleeting glimpse of after the leaves have fallen off the trees. I have driven past this property for years and I am thrilled that I am going to live there until the owners retire from farming. Even though it will be only a few years, I am certain that this place will bring much serenity to my being, of which I have been craving like chocolate ice cream. The picture of this barn is pretty close to the one on the property and will make a wonderful backdrop and view out the kitchen window.
Remembering now one of my earlier posts about manifesting, I pasted a picture of a cabin in the woods. See how fast we are manifesting these days? I urge you to be careful what you ask for as we are getting very good at this. . .

with love and light

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE