Thursday, December 10, 2009

First Snowfall of December

Happy December, it is 1 degree outside today and it is wonderful to look out my front window and see a forest. . .
The move went very well considering everything and the time of year. I'm not quite settled but that will happen in the winter months ahead. News from my oldest son, they are joining me for the Christmas Yule holidays and my little family will be together to ring in the most cherished holiday of the year, Christmas, Oh happy day.
The days move very fast out here in the quiet of the woods. My days zoom past until it is time to leave for work and I so look forward to those days that I do not have to leave home to participate in the outside world.
Have a Merry Merry Holiday season, be safe and may God bless you with everything you have dreamed for. . .
as for me I am working on a new ebay store front, what do you think about Primitive Hallow for a name?
until next time. . .

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE