Friday, February 17, 2012

For the Love of Febuary

The Great Romance
A love affair between the sences and the great suitor Life ~ an intimate relationship with living ~ awaits every woman who in her wisdom chooses to fill her heart with the multitude of wonders unfolding in the stillness of the moment
                                                                                          Elizabeth Miller





It is already the 16th of February and the weather here in Wisconsin is so mild that we have to wonder about our ability to create the world around us. My friend was talking to me early in the December's, saying that the weather will not be kind this year. Laughing out load I reminded her of how harsh the winter was in 2011 and told her to be careful what she wished for or even chose to think about. After a good laugh, getting off the phone, I sat outside in the sunshine and reminded mother earth that we needed a really easy and sweet winter this year as the last was so brutal.
Along with all the talk of the weather, time drifts by and we busy ourselves on the colder days with our creative ventures.
My need to earn money from home has taken me in a new direction, off on a different adventure.  One The Road Again, I am forced to sell myself for a wage outside of my home to support my household, so I am going to start schooling to be a health coach/ life coach, which is person who provides support to those needing to change their lifestyles to insure themselves that they will not outlive there ability to be self sufficient. Being a health coach means I will give support to people who need help to loose weight, quit smoking, daily exercise and help them to stay on track with their plans, recording their progress and showing them how well they have done and how far they have come.
So I upgraded my phone to a smart phone to power and provide service to my laptop which will enable me to take my classes on my lunch break from work, in the parking lot, in the comfort of my vehicle. This should prove to be very interesting. I'll keep you posted on my progress. My classes will take a full year to become a certified Health coach.
 I look forward to this new venture as it will eventually allow me to go back to being an artist and generate enough income to maintain my life style without working outside my home 80 hours a week. 
Until next time. . . thanks for visiting me. . .blessed be

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE