Sunday, November 17, 2013

November Full Moon in Taurus

Novembers full moon brings things to and end. With the winds of change blowing about it is sad but time for me to move on.
I was so blessed 4 years ago when I was driving 26 miles in each direction to and from work. Living in Burlington and paying parking tickets every single day as I worked nights and could not ever get a parking spot where I was allowed to park. While  I drove to work one day, I told the universe that I "just want to live in a cabin in the woods". While looking at rental ads I came across an ad that said one bedroom house with loft and full basement, 1 car garage located by Hwy 50 and I94. Reluctantly I called the ad. The next week end I met with the lady who responded to my call and much to my surprise I landed the most beautiful A frame cabin in the woods that I had ever seen. Now 4 years later the property she and her husband have lived at for the last 35 years has been sold. She called last week to tell me that I had to vacate the premises by Jan 1, 2013.
I have much to do to get ready to move on but looking over the last blessed 4 years I have had the most peaceful and wonderful life that I could have ever imagined. Every day I dreamed of winning the PCH drawing so I would buy this place and stay here forever. I'm not ready to leave this most wonderful place but will embrace the changes in my life and expect that the universe has a much better plan in store for me.
This has been a very challenging year for me and my craft business as the consistent turmoil of the blowing winds have kept me from my craft. Hopefully that too will change and I will regain my creativity once more when I get settled in where ever it is I am going.
Check out my ETSY site for whatever it is I do have time to create and many blessings to you all this most wonderful time of year.

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE