Monday, October 14, 2013

October 18, 2013 next Full Moon in Aries

Our Full Moon falls on October 18th this year so it will not be a well lite Halloween night since we will be at the waning crescent at that time. All in all I am certain the festivities will still be wonderful for a the young at heart.  So make sure you buy extra glow sticks and light up your children really well.
As for me I will be working on Thanksgiving dress' to sell on ETSY and EBAY. The winter crafts for Christmas, Yule and the winter solstice are starting here at Cranesnest Primitive Hallow since I missed Halloween but I miss Halloween all year long so it will just have to be another 10 months before I get there again.
No time for crying over spilt milk if you get the pun but I am moving forward with a very positive attitude toward the changes in my life that are facing me now. Forward bound into the abyss of creativity, hopefully to never return to reality ever again.
The soap is CPOP (cold process oven process) and is Candula/Ylang Ylang with charcoal. It will be ready to use by Halloween, I can't wait to bathe in it. So I've been busy getting ready to bring in possibly the best year of my life since I can not remember when
Thanks for all your support through this time I certainly appreciate all your thoughts, prayers and healing energies that you've sent my way.
until next time
many blessings and Happy Hallows Eve

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE