Monday, January 27, 2014

January Chill -2

The January chill continues here in southeast Wisconsin and Northern Illinois but at least we have not had the amount of snowfall that Indiana and Michigan are up against. The temperatures are below 0 and I'm afraid my creativity is frozen along with it. I have dreamy images of lemon/poppy seed soap floating through my head along with some bunny dolls but it is hard to get moving in this cold weather. I am hoping that the new moon on January 31st begins a new in all aspects of creativity and motivation alike.
It's almost February and the hearts are starting to fill the store shelves in the local area shopping plazas. Love is in the air but I'm dreaming of bunnies and eggs already. Too funny how some things keep passing by. . . so we'll have to see what becomes of it in the Prim Community as spring gets a little closer everyday.
I'm working on manifesting some warmth for us all . .
For now stay warm and out of the elements unless you must travel
till next time


many blessings. . . .

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE