Saturday, October 25, 2014

GMO'S and Celiac Disease

Celiac disease -- also known as celiac sprue or gluten-sensitive enteropathy -- is a digestive and autoimmune disorder that results in damage to the lining of the small intestine when foods with gluten are eaten. Gluten is a form of protein found in some grains. The damage to the intestine makes it hard for the body to absorb nutrients, especially fat, calcium, iron, and folate.


I made an omelet last night with red peppers and onions that my room mate grew in his garden.
Not paying attention to the fact that he did not plant Organic Vegetable plants, it stupidly used them. Today all I can taste are the trace chemicals that lined the beautiful walls of what looked like wholesome plant life and I'm sick to my stomach.


Do I have to tell you that the indigestion that I suffered from this omelet was almost more than I could bear. Luckily I had some Ginger & Lemon Kombutcha to drink to ease the discomfort but the bottom line is that because I trusted our government like all Americans have, I ended up having to live my life in pain and discomfort as my digestive system can no longer process the pesticides in the GMO vegetables.


You see it's not just about gluten in the wheat any more. Wheat has been so genetically altered  and broken down that the body can no longer tolerate and process the poisons any longer.


I have been posting Kill Monsanto on facebook so much that my friends are starting to disown me as they just will not see the damage that this stuff is doing to our families. Baby formula, something you trust is safe for your newborn child is being made with GMO soy and other products which cause not only celiac but cancer. When will the people of America wake up and begin to fight back. Maybe after they stop their high intake of fluoride and bottled water. I could go on here forever but please do a service for yourself and your families. Get off of the commercially grown food and start sourcing organic food and grass feed meat for your regular diets before it's too late for you as well


With that being said. . .
many blessings to you

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE