Sunday, October 12, 2014

Serendipity The Magic Around you

Serendipity is a word used as in no coincidence to the magic of this lifetime. Every time it happens to me a little bell rings softly in my head and as I keep watch as the moments pass the magic begins to reveal itself to me. It's a wonderful life, the movie pops into my head as I reminisce about the angel that came forth to save the day.
The magic fills the air like poetry fills my mind and I enjoy the beauty of my past gone by. Even the hard times conditioned me to be right where I am right now and although I would rather be living in another place I am filled with the gratitude of knowing that this to shall pass.
I continue to notice the beauty and the magic around me like a child in wonder and fully give notice to the littlest things that make me joyful for those are the stepping stones of the marrow. I will be joyfully grateful for everything around me gifted in knowing that I am truly blessed.
Enjoy this autumn season to it's fullest and watch as the magic unfolds right in front of your eyes.

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE