Wednesday, May 17, 2017

When Life Throws you a curve Ball

Yep! Sometimes the winds of change blow and throw you a curve ball. Now you are faced with new possibilities. Are you going to jump on it or hold out for the best to present itself?
For now I am going to follow my plan and downsize to be able to live in a tiny house even though this offer will be there forever. I have a long road ahead of me to be able to get to where I need to be, to accomplish that which I desire. So it's time to pull out all the stops and start selling everything I own. This is truly the hard part as it took all my life to get me here.
The one thing I don't want to give up is my ETSY shop so I need to plan this out to be able to keep the equipment I need to keep going but it sure takes up a lot of space so I will need to plan carefully so that I am able to downsize that as well.
Wish me luck. . . onward to yet another adventure

Till next time

many blessings

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE