Monday, January 21, 2008

My new Store, Cranesnest.ecrater.com

So, I've been really busy crafting and setting up my own store Cranesnest.ecrater.com
It's been so much fun. So far the catagories listed are Armomatherapy, Body & Skin Care, Books & Stationary Gifts, Candles & Rooms Sprays, French Bed Dolls, Metaphysical & Divnation, Primitive Art & Ornies, Seasonal Gifts & Collectables, Spritual Growth Tools.
And I still have a few surprises to enter.

It's not complete yet but will be soon. Feel free to go and look around. The Healing Stones and Message oils are being packaged as I blog so the Holistic Healing Supplies will be in there soon too.

I'm so excited as I have manifested for this for quite some time now and to see it all come together is such an outstanding gift from the universe.

With light and love. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny,
Your sites are looking good. Hope all is well. I love the all your creations. Very detailed. Keep up the good work.
Love ya
Amanda

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE