Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Equinox fools Wisconsin and brings more snow


I hope you all had a wonderful Easter or what ever it is that you celebrate. For me it is Ostara, which is the celebration of the spring Equinox when the moon and sun share equal hours. Yes, they both get even billing of 12 hours. No matter what it is we call our holiday it all comes down to the same thing, God, so I guess what we call it makes no difference does it? Spring has arrived in all it's glory and the full moon brought snow to the mid west. (a little trick it likes to play on us every now and again). It's actually quite beautiful and covered the spring thaw and mud for a few more days which is just fine with me. The little creatures had all come out of hiding so they weren't to thrilled with the coldness under their little feet but they know that this too shall pass. So I just put extra bird food, cracked corn and sunflower seeds in pie tins for them too. The robins have arrived and as of today they actually are digging worms from the unfrozen earth so it won't be long now before the warmth of the sun will be in full force bringing us the happy days of summer.

During the spring cleaning ( which for me is putting away the last of my winter decorations) I came across some art work that I have decided to put up for sale in my store pretty soon. ( pictured) It is of the Hallows Eve theme but I'm sure you'll enjoy them never the less. I must say, all in all that life is good and finding a few surprises I had stashed away makes it all the sweeter.

I have finished a few new epatterns and you can check those out at my store also as they're fun too. Thanks for visiting my blog and make sure you stop in my shop to see what's new. . .

till next time


with love and light,


Penny

Cranesnest.etsy.com

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE