Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Whole New World in E Patterns


So, I've been dreaming up some new stuff and thought, what the heck, maybe I'll try e pattern's. For those of you whom are not familiar with them, you create an item, in my case it's something along the primitive lines, even though I do go off in other directions sometimes leaning toward a creativity that I have not learned to manage yet. I believe that art comes from spirit. It's like a blending of personalities that just comes to the surface and it's always surprising to see what will develop when you just sit back and go with the flow of it. Being creative is sometimes not of yourself but a flow of the universe through you. Anyway, so I wrote a few e pattern's, which are patterns you draw up after creating something and then turn it into a PDF file and market the pattern instead of selling the original art. I have had a few problems getting them into PDF format as they are too large and so I have to edit them and then it's just not the same as it was in it's original context. I like to make sure there is no doubt in someones mind when they are attempting to follow a pattern to make something and so I struggle with the instructions to shorten them and still help the person recreating them. It's been frustrating and fun all at the same time. But e pattern's are interesting as they are like an affiliate program instead of selling an item, you are selling an idea and just guiding them along.

I have had the opportunity to chat with some of the folks at etsy, an online market place for handmade items, and they have been most gracious in helping me find my way with this new venture. I love the community at etsy. What a bunch of awesome shop owners. They are most friendly and helpful. I hope they know how much I appreciate them. I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to take a look,

Till next time. . . have a great day, thanks for stopping by ,

with love and light. . . Penny

Cranesnest.etsy.com

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE