Saturday, November 6, 2010

Creating from Spirit


Thinking about Thanksgiving and how grateful I am for the abundance that surrounds me. The winds of change are blowing and the leaves are falling from the trees as I sit here and watch out my window. Pretty soon there will be no leaves on the maple trees to block the view of the empty harvested fields. The forest that lays on the other side of the driveway is starting to show more light as well, as the days pass and I can hear them falling there too. What a blessed place I dwell situated back off the country roadway in the quiet of the woods. I search for new ideas for fall festive creations but all I want to do is sit and watch the season change from the warmth of the loft. And so again, I will meditate on what is to come next. . . as spirit guides me to create a seasonal wonder.
The New Moon is in Scorpio which will reveal secrets if you care to know of them. Take in a few minuets to close your eyes you may just find a few of your own lurking about. It's also a very good time to set your intentions of creating some miracles for your own future. Setting some goals before the new year has brought very good results for me in the past. Just sit back and relax, take in a few nice and slow deep breaths and just ask for what it is you want. Be certain though, cause you could get something more than you anticipated.
I'm not manefesting snow but the snowmen are certainly coming out of my head very fast these days along with the santa moons, stars and boots.
You have a most wonderous day. . .
with love and light. . .

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE