Thursday, November 10, 2011

Merry Full Moon Fellow Moon Babies

Oh my, the moon is so full tonight and the old barn owl is just hootin away out there. As the shadows fall on the lightened earth across the plowed fields behind the house, the light of the moon is so illuminating tonight. Even though the Full Moon is not until 11-10 it is like someone tuned on the lights out there. My living room is illuminated with the moon light as it flows like magic from the sky lites and I just can not keep my eyes off of it. How magnificent it is! 
Nearly Thanksgiving, just around the next turn as the turkeys arrived today and the sewing of dresses and pumpkins will end.
Soon we will move into the solstice of the year as the snow begins to cover the ground and the stillness of winter arrives. I am hoping that it will not come too early as there is still much to do as the Yule Christmas season quickly approaches. The wood is stacked on the deck and I'm getting ready to batten down the hatches as the winds begins to pick up. Brrr, it's really quite brisk already this year. I went to Lake Geneva last Sunday for one last fall visit, the stores are all decked out for the Christmas shoppers and the holidays are beginning to take over the marketplaces. As for me I'm making snowmen and Santa's and participating in the festivities myself. Sales have been good on ebay this year and soon I will look forward to starting the cycle all over again.
Enough rambling for now, enjoy the full moon and remember to bring closure and healing into your life at this time. . .11-11 will be an open portal so remember to think only good thoughts and stay happy in the moment as manifestations will come very fast, enjoy. . .

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE