Thursday, January 3, 2013

Starting out the New Year - selling

So here we are . .  2013 and I seriously think it is time to part with some of my picture taking props and stuff that don't really use. Things I just enjoy having around the old homestead. Then there are other vintage items that I use to create with such as textile bobbins and rusty bed springs. And oh my, I have quite a collection of rusty bed springs. So I'm sure I will sell some of those off so others can use them to create as well.
You know when you have this head full of ideas and you start to gather and become a receiver of the things you need to create your make-do's and such. Well I have done such a good job at being a receiver that every time I had a few extra dollars I would buy supplies and stuff away those kinds of things, so that when spirit guided me to create, I didn't have to first go looking for the tools of the trade. So, I'm willing to share my stock, so go to my etsy site and purchase some of them for your own creative needs.  Have most wonderful and blessed day. . .

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE