Sunday, February 24, 2013

Political Mess

It's sure going to interesting come March 1st, when all the budget cuts go into effect. How will our nations tax payers handle the cuts? The trickle effect is going to be massive.
I have my own personal ideas how this is going to effect us but one thing is for certain, it will definitely be a test of our faith in our government and the corporate conglomerates we work for.
I for one am not looking forward the mayhem and I'm sure anyone reading this blog feels the same.
One things for sure for me, I am not going to allow fear to take over my life and I will joyfully continue to work and enjoy the countryside in which I am situated. Taking in the fresh air and natural energy of this wonderful planet, we will will get through it as long as we don't feed into it. Stay possitive and focused on self, knowing that we are all here in the right place at the right time as we all share to convert all this negitive energy and to close these negitive vortexes in time and space.
With that I bid you, Good Day! in the happiness of your most wonderful life. . .
many blessings

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE