Saturday, April 2, 2016

Manifesting for a Sizzix Craft cutting machine

Manifesting for a Sizzix Craft cutting machine

Ok for the fun of it let's try manifesting a Personal cutting machine
Today I am setting my sights on a Sizzix Personal Cutting machine

So I am visualizing me using this new Sizzix cutting machine and making wall words
that say " Everyday holds the possibility of a Miracle"
I can see it being cut by my new machine and my putting the words on my wall. I am joyous and feel a sense of accomplishment as I thank the Universe for this wonderful gift that I didn't have to spend a fortune on as it came to me as a gift.

Feel the pleasure of creating with it and the excitement watching it cut out the words I chose to use. Or making a gift for a friend, making a template to sell in your ETSY shop and making money on them. . .
No worries on how it will get here because I just see myself having it to play with.

Now in your life, enter the contest so you too are able to win this fabulous machine. . .
https://gleam.io/crlHz/sizzix-2500-5-winner-ultimate-giveaway

Good luck

many blessingsSizzix $2500 (5 Winner) Ultimate Giveaway

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE