Saturday, April 12, 2008

Good News from my youngest son Rusty

Rusty's birthday is today and we went out to lunch in Twin Lakes at the Touch of Class where the food is awesome and the atmosphere is unique. Elisa her charming self, Rusty and I were having lunch and enjoying each others company. Well low and behold, they announced their plans to get married on June 13th, just a month from today. What a wonderful feeling to share in such a magnificent venture of two people in love and planning to spend the rest of their lives together. I'm so happy for them. I knew that today was going to be a special day in spite of the rain. All I can say is Thank you my lord and lady for this most wonderful gift. I couldn't have planned it better myself. Being the mother of an indigo child has had it's ups and downs but I learned a long time ago how much they dislike being serious about anything so this is a giant step forward for him in this commitment stage of his life. Oh the joys of motherhood. . .
till next time. . .
have a most beautiful day and remember to stop and smell the roses along your path as they will make you giggle with delight
Bliss to you

1 comment:

Springbrook Soap Company said...

Tell Rusty congrats...and to you too.

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE