Monday, April 14, 2008

New Additions to Listings on Crane's Nest Creations Etsy and ECRATER Stores

Welcome, I loaded a bunch of vegan, all natural body products and natural soy candles into my ETSY and ECRATER Stores. I offer free shipping and free samples with every order so stop by and take a look. Actually it's really easy now that I have these widgets!? You are able to click on a picture in the widget and it will take you right to my store so go and have a look around. For those of you who have been looking for a relatively inexpensive way to sell your stuff on line Ecrater is totally free to open and set up a store, with no commission charges and ETSY a home for all handmade things charges only .20 cents per listing and a 3% commission on sales. I'm adding hang tags to my sites and some small craft supplies so if your looking for rusty junk or vintage textile spools you can look there. There's nothing worse than buying a pattern to make something and now you have to track down supplies to make it. So watch my site for some of your small crafting needs. With no shipping charges to pay, it's pretty cheep.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please, won't you take the time to sign my guest book? I'd love to see you there.

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE