Monday, May 5, 2008

What kind of Flower are you?

Spring has arrived and we are starting to think about what we would like to plant in our yards, patio pots and window boxes. So, I recently came across something that's quite fun and thought I would share it with you. Find out what kind of flower you are. . . Maybe it will help you to choose. . .
I'm an Echinacea , which reads;
"You are a health conscious person, both your health and the health of others. You know all about the health benefits and dangers of the world around you."

Funny, cause I love this flower. I used them as a backdrop behind our pond. The birds and bees loved them too. :-) It was always so relaxing to watch the bees gather pollen and the wrens liked the seeds. No wonder honey is so good for us.

I'll keep my eyes open for more fun things for you to partake in.

till next time. . .



No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE