Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Getting Ready for Fall Roll out

Wow! I've been working diligently to get ready for my new fall releases. I must admit that no matter how much I manifest to get to a point that I feel like I'm getting closer, the heat is on to finish the things I have in the works so far, which is 16 new pieces to add to my slide show. I named my fall slide show "Witches Hallow" Two months later, Dee from Old Glory Co. opened a new company called Witches Hallow. Will I use the name anyway? Absolutely! You know it's funny when your an artist and crafter as you struggle to come up with some new things that no one has done yet. You start off by drawing your ideas on paper, then the dreams start to come. You change things and come up with new ones that the universe is throwing out there, you get busy and start to do something, go surfing the net and find that someone just created and posted a picture of the same thing you just saw in your dreams just two nights ago. So I have to wonder, Why am I on snail mail here when it comes to receiving this information in a timely manner? Am I not moving fast enough? Well, sometimes that is true as I do work outside my home and must go off to work instead of stay home and just create. So, I came to the conclusion that even though the concept of the idea is the same, they don't altogether look the same and I will release it anyway. I should be done with my release by mid September so hang in there. . . it's on it's way.

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE