Friday, August 29, 2008

Crane's Nest Creations, at Witches Hallow

I changed my slide show. . . to feature my upcoming fall line. Even though I haven't completed everything that is in the works, I thought I would give you a sneak preview of what I've been working on.
When this line started to roll in back in March of 2008, I started to draw pictures of things the universe was sending me. I decided on the name, "Witches Hallow" as a few things came to me inside of witch hats and so I preceded to draw them, start to cut them out and constructing them.
As time went on I printed off tags for the creations I had completed and arranged everything so that when it comes time to do craft fairs and such, all the pictures and packaging would be ready to go. The first show I will attend will be held on Sept. 20, A Day in he Country, in Rochester, WI. If you live close to Lake Geneva, Burlington area you might want to take an afternoon to join us there.
This month another well known crafter Dee Duncan of Old Glory Co., opened a new web site called Witches Hallow. I was mortified after all the work I had done to get my line together. And as in my last post as I mentioned, I will follow through and use the name of "Witches Hallow" for my fall line regardless and hope that she is understanding since I did not do this intentionally and it's only a 2008 fall line and not a store front. So Dee, with all do respect, I'm moving forward with this. She is a magnificent artist of whom I respect and admire greatly, I would never step on her toes in any way, but there are just so many things you can do to avoid duplicating and with fall being focused on Halloween for us primitive artists I am quite certain she will understand.
So enjoy the slide show and remember it is only part of what is completed thus far.
Happy Day to you and stay close for the rest of the fall release as it manifests.

2 comments:

Springbrook Soap Company said...

I'm lovin it, great job with your slide show.

Unknown said...

You do wonderful work I just love your items on your slide. Best Wishes

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE