Thursday, September 4, 2008

Today's Blessings

Today has been a true blessing in the world of a primitive crafter. I have received sooo many great crafting ideas, finished three great projects and the rain has been just so soothing. It has dampened the ground nicely and the pollen counts are way down in the area, which is just great for me. Me and Vicki went and did some ditch picking, and for those of you who would think this is picking up garbage in the ditches, it is not. Ditch picking is going into remote areas to pick wild flowers, moss, leaves, acorns, flower pods and anything we can use for our primitive crafts. After filling up the car and trunk with treasures we headed home to strip them and hang them to dry so now we have some really awesome drieds to use in our fall and winter creations. Primitive folk art is such a fun craft. Ideas flow sometimes, at a rate that it is nearly impossible to take all the notes and draw all the pictures to keep up with the suggestions that the universe throws out there. It's quite a challenge to put it all together and have it come out like you imagined it. Sometimes it is even better than you thought it would be and that is always a bonus. Other times it totally turns into something else which in turn is quite the surprise. I have much to be grateful for in my world. It brings such peace to know that all is well in the world of crafting through spirit. I love my life and all the opportunities set before me as an artist. Being filled with gratitude and in love with life is so wonderful that I wish it for everyone. May you be blessed. . .
In my next few posts I will be going back to the subject of meditation, clearing of chakras and healing energies through meditation. With the harvest season just around the corner with the next full moon on the 18th, we will slowly start our fall reduction of activity and a really good time to evaluate ourselves in our journey. Until then. . . bliss to you

1 comment:

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Okay okay....you've got me hooked! You create, ditch dig AND meditate?? My kind of woman all-around!! I'll be back!!

Carol

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE