Monday, September 22, 2008

A Day in the Country


Our first show of the season was a beautiful day. "A Day in the Country " was placed in the small town of Rochester, WI. just outside of Burlington and what a beautiful day it was. I just barely got the stuff out of the truck when a lady ran over to me and said "I want the Harvest Queens and a black Witchey Prairie dress", then while I was setting up I had another man, who owns a shop in Ohio, rush over and purchase 4 Witches prairie dresses, the whole day was filled with people coming into the tent, smelling the essential oils, remarking on how wonderful it all smells. Even those who did not purchase stood with a smile and sense of wonder on their faces as they gleamed at the works of art placed before them. Some not ready for the Halloween season as of yet, others ready to dig in, as the Fall equinox was just around the bend, were ready to jump in with both feet. The day was filled with laughter and a sense of the seasonal adjustment that was about to take place. There were antique dealers, soapers, crafters of all kinds, music of blue grass and country filled the air as the vintage and antique cars roamed the main street getting ready for the car show. All in all the day was remarkable and when the show was over I felt tired of course but filled with the beaming light of love and sentiment as I rolled out of town, thanking the universe for the wonderful people I met and how much this event enriched my life. The drive home was filled with the fall air and the beauty of the farming communities that I so love to be close to. A Day in the Country, in short, was a soulful day, filled with enjoyment and beautiful memories that I will carry with me through the winter and then some.

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE