Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Two Week ends Left at Bristol Ren Faire

Wow, what a fast summer. I can hardly believe there are only two week ends left to the Bristol Faire. It has been a most memorable experience for me to be there this year. I have had the opportunity to meet and get to know so many wonderful and interesting people. The shoppe owners are awesome. The GM, Linda and the lady I work for Buffy, have been so good to me. They are such caring people to work for. I have been truly blessed with this opportunity and look forward to spending many more years at the Bristol Faire.
I will post again soon but for now I have to run. . . I am working on projects for a show in Rochester, WI on Sept 20th called "A Day in the Country" I will give you updates of that outing as well, just in case you would like to stop by. There will be other local artists there besides myself. Best part is it's only 8 miles from home. More to come. . .

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE