Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May, May Beautiful May

I love May. Still cool, not too much rain and the days are starting to get noticeably longer. As the landscape turns lush and green everything starts moving including the visits from the crows, which to me are a sign of abundance. The little ones start to surface and creatures play and dance in the sunshine. It's truly a sight. The moon and stars are wonderful as the skies are clear at night.  Wisconsin is a wonderful place.
The flee markets and outside festivities have started and my wanting to craft fills my soul with such joy. Starting to see many garage sale signs going up already and by time Memorial Day rolls around the streets will be alive with treasure seekers. Oh what fun to find treasures in someones junk. "One man's junk is truly another man's treasure". Starting with May Day all the through this month is such an adventure. And into the delight of the summer months. Many of my friends sell at flee markets and county fairs. As for me, I'll work my job and prepare for the Halloween and fall festivals as that's where my heart is most of the time. But I do take the time to visit places for treasures to use in my art work. An occasional old potato masher or candle stick is always welcome along with some old wooden boxes or rusty metal piece. You just never know what you'll find out there.
Anyway, enjoy the month and the holiday. . .be safe and have fun

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE