Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summer Solstice June 21st

The summer solstice is today or if you live in Australia then it's the first day of winter. Where ever you dwell may it be a wonderful day for you. The Solstice holds the energy of the longest day here in the northern hemisphere and with the new moon  just a couple of days off, I have been spending my time exercising my imagination and being creative with my life ahead of me. Setting intentions for the developments I would like to see manifest in my life. The first step in this process is Thinking! Think about, dream about and allow your creativity to flow towards how you would like to see your self in the future. Whether it be in a new home, car, job or maybe a relationship? A new career, change in life style to improve your health. Quitting a bad habit is always a great place to start too.
So sit back, close your eyes and go to your special place where the colors swirl and the peacefulness is abundant. Do your grounding meditation and Picture yourself where you really would like to be and set your intentions to make this real for yourself. The Universe works on the method of supply & demand just like everything else so just know that you can have what ever you picture for yourself and then start to move toward it. Seeing yourself in this picture is very important and oh, getting off the couch and going after your dream really helps too.
I have made manifest so many things this year and while I was moving towards my goal some other things happened that were a little unpleasant but I understand that some things must come to an end so that the new is able to move in. One door closes so another can open per say. So while you are manifesting to become something else in your life don't get to upset if the old moves out of the way. At that point you just need to see the energy movement and trust in the Universe that everything is about the divine timing of the process. I am thrilled to be a part of this movement and ultimately know that no matter what, everything will come about just as I had created it. The unexpected parts are a real part of the adventure.And I love a good adventure and can't wait to see this one through.
So come on, get busy and move some energy of your own


Till next time


many blessings

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE