Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Winds of Change are Blowing Again

The winds of change continue to blow. It has been six full months since I left the farm in Bristol Wisconsin. I can not say that it has been a delightful experience in any sense of the word. I miss Wisconsin terribly as living in Illinois is very hard on my eco system, if you are able to understand the flow of energy and how it effects you on a soul level. Each and every day is a challenge with the traffic, noise and feel of the vibrations coming from the earth. I have had a difficult time adjusting to it. My job has been very taxing to say the least, demanding long hard hours at the restaurant, waiting tables, cooking, cleaning attempting to keep up with the flow of business, the menu changes, training of the staff and trying to hire enough people to cover schedules. I have come to the end of this road.


I am taking back my power and how I see myself as a person (or being of light) and not just a manager for a company that only cares about the bottom line so that the corporate people can live their lives while I continue to sacrifice mine. I am ecstatic to announce it is Officially Over. I Quit!


I have accepted a position with the Bristol Renaissance Fair, working part time in the office and I will continue to sell leather masks & magical wands at Eyes in Disguise, during the season of fair which opens  on July 12th, the week end after 4th of July.


I have been gifted with the ability to manifest things pretty quickly (except for the winning lottery numbers that is) and have seen things I only thought about days prior come into full fruitarian of physical form right in front of me. Everything falling into place so that I may live the life I had only dreamed for, which is to work the Bristol Faire and afford to spend my time being a primitive artist, learning to live a vegan & holistic lifestyle, making healthy all natural soaps and helping others on their journey through this maze of negativity. I keep reminding myself that I must be very careful what I think about as Thoughts Do Become Things. I trust that I have been placed here for a very good reason and even though I had the opportunity to move to a beautiful apartment that I had the pleasure of viewing just after I moved in December, I passed it up as it appears that the planets were in alignment for me to go forward with my dream.


So here I stand, feeling as though I am ready to take flight off the end of a cliff, trusting that I will not fall. That things will come to pass as I see myself being a successful artist and living my life out in joy filled with grace and ease. Enjoying what I love most, the Bristol Faire & Primitive art. So I quit my job and I am beginning this fabulous journey that I intend on sharing with you along the way and joining my best friend Vicki @ Oakridge Primitives once again


Many blessings to you. . .


Oh yeah, I would still love to be a Philanthropist in the near future, which has always been my ultimate dream. . .LOL


till next time

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE