Sunday, December 20, 2015

December 25th 2015 Full Moon in Cancer

December 25th 2015 Christmas Full Moon in Cancer and it's happening at 11:11am.
This is the first full moon on Christmas Day for 38 years, the last one was in 1977
As I sit here and chow away at my spoon full of peanut butter dipped into granola, my mind is just racing as I think back to 1977. WOW! What a time that was. My son just started kindergarten in Sept and I was starting a new job in Mt. Prospect, so we had to move as it was too far to travel back and forth to Dundee, since I had no one to care for him after school except our German shepherd, Joe.
I was working as a Rental Consultant for an Apartment complex so an apartment was part of my salary. Moving was a given with this type of job, so onward we went but not for long, I hated living at the end of Ohare Field. The planes looked like they would fly into my front picture window, the power lines hummed outside my back door and the traffic was unreal. This was no place to raise a child that's for sure.
How things just start to flood your mind as you drift back in time. Funny how things are so much more clear to you now, all the learning experiences of the past and how well we maneuver along through our lives. It is amazing how the planetary influences effect our lives, things we don't even notice on a daily basis and how our lives run this parallel course through time, where we keep going in the same circle, learning the lessons over and over until we finally master them, then we can move on to something new. I know this is all about Mercury, Pluto and Uranus which always takes us back to take a look at the life lessons  we have past through before we transmute into new dimensional aspects. 
Have fun celebrating the Winter Solstice tomorrow and enjoy the Full Cancer Moon on Christmas Day

Many blessings to you this Winter Holiday Season. . .

Santa Stars and snowmen are still available on my ETSY Shop www.Etsy.com/shop/cranesnest
and I will continue to stock snowmen through the winter

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE