Tuesday, December 1, 2015

2nd Interview Results

2nd Interview Results . . .
Well at least the interview was pleasant, relaxing conversation with someone who is a real person not some college grad that thinks he's the cat's ass
And as nice as the conversation was I know in my heart that they will pick someone younger than me for this job because that's just the way it is. . .I just wish they would do it already as I really needed a job a month ago. . . and since it will not be a salaried position it's going to take me awhile to get things back in the swing if you know what I mean
so on to looking for work now anywhere I can get it even if it's working as a cashier at the grocery store as I have got to have some kind of income and most likely 2.5 of those kind of jobs to make ends meet
But on the brighter side my sales until mid December should be decent and I'll keep applying for work everywhere I go, lol
Enjoy the pre-holiday hustle and be safe if your out partying with friends


No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE