Monday, November 30, 2015

2nd Look at a Possible Employment Opportunity

I have a 2nd Look at a Possible Employment Opportunity in the morning.
I think it's a waste of my time since I know that they already filled the position that I am interviewing for at the Heidel House Resort & Spa, in Green Lake, Wisconsin but you have to wonder why they would continue to waste a persons time, energy and gas money to show up for a dead end interview. I am certain because it's a corporate entity that they are required to adhere to a standard set by the corporate office and need to be in compliance with the 2nd interview
I visited the Heidel House 2 weeks ago and was greeted by a young man, totally awesome Food & Beverage Manager and as the conversation grew he invited me to take a look at the Pub area that they were looking for a manager to fill. The interview was rather short and the two people interviewing me were about 1/3 my age and outbursts of peculiar laughter filled the air at different times during our visit. I understand weird laughter as a type of anxiety as I have a crystal child that always laughed at inappropriate times and was often in trouble in school for this behavior but I have never experienced it during an interview. Needless to say I didn't have any good feelings during or after the interview and really did not expect to be called back again so this should prove most interesting.
I plan on going in with an open heart and attitude towards this situation as I know I'm not the only empath on the planet and this could end up being something good after all. Besides the fact that I just wanted to wait tables in the first place and did not go in looking for a management position.
So here goes #2. I'll let you know how it turns out
many blessings this day
until next time ♥ . . .

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE