Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving 2015 Being Mindfull

Happy Thanksgiving 2015 & Being Mindfull
Let's give Thanks to all those who are working today to make our lives better. In ways we don't even know or take the time to think about.
Being mindful is a place to be as you set out for the Black Friday Sales (sometimes starting Thanksgiving Day) as they try to rip something out of your hands hang on. . . but remember not to be one of those who are not mindful of others feelings.
To me this event is of the worst of the American people showing what kind of jerks they are capable of being.
I for one will not participate in this vile event as the energy is way to negative for me to be around and the people who contribute to this kind of sick frenzy are just as bad as the ones who host it.
Yes! I have been there and done that just once in my life and swore to my death that I would not be counted among these people ever again. I think it is the worst display of humanity ever thought of by the American Retailers and Marketing people. I would go as far to say it should be outlawed!

There I said it. . .
I hope you have a joyous Thanksgiving . . .
many blessings. . .
til next time ♥

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE