Saturday, November 21, 2015

Another Day in the Life

Another Day in the Life of a 60yr old Restaurant Manager
So I guess no one hires a 60 year old ex -restaurant manager.
I have to confess that I never realized there comes a time
                        That I wouldn't get a job anymore
WOW! Talk about a reality check! How about just a smack upside my head
for not noticing how far I have traveled, oblivious of the fact I was running out of time.

I am no where near ready to retire and yet I can not get a job unless I go back
to school for at least a BA
Sure I'm gonna go spend $53,000 for a degree and not live long enough to pay it off or,
oh am certain I will live long enough but you know what I'm saying here
So I will give it too God because it's just too much for me to handle this day
Many blessings to you this day

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE