Thursday, November 19, 2015

Primitive Artist Christmas Santa's and such

Primitive Artist Christmas Santa's and such,
Boy it's been a tough season thus far, sales are way down in my world of primitive artistry
Normally everything I list in the way of snowmen, Santa's, elf shoes, little dresses & pj's
just fly off the shelves but this year is very slow and different. The buyers don't leave feedback
and sometimes they just never pay for the item and you have to open a dispute which ties up your piece for an entire week before you are able to relist it for sale again. I don't know where the regulars are this year and many of the regular artists are missing from Ebay as well. So what ever is happening the flow is just not flowing like a normal HallowThankmas season on Ebay or Etsy.
On a lighter note I may have found a job finally, the interview went well and I'm keeping my fingers crossed  that I will hear about a second interview early next week.
With the Paris slayings and the blue lights over LA thee last two weeks at least the energy is letting up a little bit this past few days anyway
So in case I don't post before next Thursday, Have a great Thanksgiving, many blessings to you all
Take care & God bless

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE