Sunday, November 29, 2015

Cyber Monday is Tomorrow 11/30 but the Sales have started already

Cyber Monday is Tomorrow 11/30 but the Sales have started already today

What a great feeling to hear the little Ching Ching that is generated by the app on my phone from the ETSY app when I have a sale in my shop and EBay does the same thing.
Oh what fun, no matter where I am or whatever I am doing it tells me to pay attention as the universe is sending money from some terrific person that just bought something from me. It is truly what I live for and makes me act like a giddy child♥
All the packages are packaged, labeled and ready to be delivered to the post office first thing in the morning. I don't do a huge business by any means but every little bit sure helps especially this time of year with the utilities starting to rise.
I am looking to revamp my shop this winter to try to find a niche of things that really sell as it seems the same old is starting to give way to new innovations and I need to keep up with the trends. I just need to find out what it is everyone wants besides new electronics because I don't make those! (or find a real job, bite my tongue)
I am such a naturalist and love anything simple with no chemicals which is really hard to imagine what else I can do.
Primitive art is my love but there are so many Prim Artists now that I just don't know where else to turn to earn a living. Maybe I'll try some Boho Women's Garments since I just love weird and different clothes ( hippie chick)
I guess I will have to figure it out soon as I'm not getting any younger over here that's for sure.
Enjoy the season . . .



No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE