Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Gemini Full Moon Today, Did you Feel the Shift?

Gemini Full Moon Today, Did you Feel the Shift?

It was about 4:45 here in CST when everything got real dark and the pitch of the silence changed.
Thinking clearly became an issue and I pushed to get home before it got dark as it looked as though it was going to pour really hard but it ended up being just a sprinkle.
By time I arrived at home the sprinkle had stopped and I unloaded my groceries to start the meal for tomorrows company.
Not only did the day clear up but I started getting phone calls from companies I thought weren't going to consider my application for employment and it ends up I have a 2nd interview on Tuesday and an interview on Monday for a local part time cashier position. 
So I guess it doesn't always pour when it rains but I am most Thankful this day anyway.
Tomorrow my son, daughter in law and Granddaughter are coming for dinner and I am really excited about that too. I haven't seen them since the move in September and it'll be nice to be able to relax and visit with them before the winter sets in.
I'm not cooking a traditional Thanksgiving bird as there was no time to get that together on short notice but a gluten free spaghetti with meatballs and Italian sausage, gluten free garlic bread and homemade gluten/dairy free crust-less bourbon pumpkin pie. MmmYumm.
It will be wonderful all the same and the company will be outstanding.
Many blessings to you this Thanksgiving Holiday, we have so much to be Thankful for (even when things don't seem that way from first impressions) Take the time to see the blessings in your life no matter how slight they may be
Be well and Enjoy. . . 
til next time. . . ♥

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE