Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Day Before the Full Moon

Day Before the Full Moon and then it's Thanksgiving in America, WOW
What a fast month it has been, feels like it was just Halloween and some of the decorations are still hanging around waiting to be put back into the garage for another year.
I don't know about anyone else but time just goes way to fast these days or I'm just moving that much slower.
The pace has slowed down for me since my injury last year and being off with shoulder surgery has made me understand that I can not push myself 80 hours a work week any longer, which is why I moved up north. I can no longer afford to live on the WI/IL boarder when rents are $1000. per month. It's crazy but living up here is not the bliss I wish it were either. Cost of living is $3 less an hour than where I was and even though the rent is half it takes many hours of work to pay the bills.
Now, on to the next challenge of finding a job or two to keep me through the winter months. I pray I find something soon. . .
In the mean time I am still sewing and crafting the days away to keep my mind busy (and hands).
As this holiday draws closer I am continually reminded of all the gifts in my life and all that I have to be so "Thankful" for every single day of my life. . .
Happy Thanksgiving everyone
Many blessings to you over this holiday, enjoy
As I enjoy my gluten free breakfast♥

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE