Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Letting Go and Being in the Flow of the Current Life Events

Letting Go and Being in the Flow of the Current Life Events
this is what it's all about today.
For Today I resolve myself to the fact that everything happens in divine timing and no matter how hard I push I will always get one thing. Resistance! So I am just going to float along the currents of the flow of my life and allow it to take me where ever it wants me to be.
For now that will be in the basement as I have some sewing to get done before I leave for the post office but I am feeling very creative this day so I know the day will certainly fly by with the greatest of ease and that's always my favorite day filled with grace & ease.
I will put out no resistance to this situation since I really enjoy not working and just take this as it comes knowing sooner or later I will have landed the most wonderful job I could have ever asked for.
There certainly is enough to keep me busy right here for now which keeps me in the moment where I love to be. . enjoy the day

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE