Friday, December 4, 2015

Wishes Fulfilled by Wayne Dyer

Wishes Fulfilled by Wayne Dyer arrived today at my back door UPS dropped it off this time.

OK, so yes it is sort of a joke but not really.
I ordered a CD called" I AM Wishes Fulfilled" by Dr. Wayne Dyer & James F. Twyman from Amazon.
Fed Express met me in the driveway on Wed and I was delighted that it had arrived but as the driver literally ran back to his truck I got this sinking feeling and riped open the envelope, You guessed it, the envelope was empty, I mean not even a packing slip!
So I came inside and did a return on the item, printed off the bar code that they sent me via email and printed off a copy of the invoice.
I wrote on the back of the invoice and told them how NO WISHES HAD BEEN FULFILLED TODAY as the CD was missing from the envelope and they are receiving more than I did since I put something in the envelope that was being returned.
@12:15 pm today the same UPS driver that picked up my empty envelope yesterday brought me a replacement CD and said "here you go, this one appears to have something in it at least"
I never told him what had happened as I was aggravated and didn't want to spew negative energy on his day but it appears he already knew what was going on there.
I am delighted to have my CD today and have every intention on using it right now after I finish this post
Enjoy the day and may someone nice cross your path today as well
many blessings.. .


No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE