Monday, December 7, 2015

Staying Busy Creating Winter Blessings

Staying Busy Creating Winter Blessings

So business has been real slow this year but I am staying busy in my work shop and I thought, Oh I should be sharing these on my blog so here goes
                                               A" Snowgirl" just for the pleasure of making her
Santa Cup Board Tuck or Mantel doll
Another Cupboard tuck with a bristle tree
A rather sophisticated Snowman I must say
He's a sweet little guy with a bird house and stick tree
There are more things on ebay so here's a link to OakridgePrims
http://www.ebay.com/itm/172021437566?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
The two Snowmen will be listed on EBay on Tuesday, as it was just too late to list by the time I finished them and finished their photo shoot. They sit upon old rusty bed springs and are just the sweetest little characters. Snowmen are always one of my favorites even though making the pin head extreme Prim Santa's are fun too but they just don't warm my heart like the snowmen do.

Ok so it's time to retire for the night
Hope you enjoyed your Sunday
many blessings to you this Holiday Season
till next time. . . 

No comments:

Free e-course in Meditation

" FREE MEDITATION E-COURSE REVEALS THE SECRETS OF YOUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS "

Learn how to quiet the mind, supercharge your level of

energy and manifest anything you want in your life.

Click here now to enrol for FREE